- £730 per week
- £104 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Positioned only yards from the sand dunes of Budle Bay, Grayling is an ideal cottage for those looking for some peace and relaxation by the coast. The private owned glorious sandy beach is right on your doorstep and everyone can enjoy this area of outstanding natural beauty, watch the day go by and you may not even not see another soul.
As part of the Heather Cottages collection, the location has unforgettable views across Budle Bay to Holy Island Castle. You will be in awe of the sunrise and sunset. Enjoy the outdoors here with a walk, bike ride, explore nature and don’t forget your camera.
The picturesque village of Bamburgh is just over a mile away, with a good choice of places to eat and drink, as well as its own sandy beach beach, world famous castle and 100 year old golf course.
*All guests please be aware that we do not allow smoking in any of our cottages.
The kitchen leads into an open plan living room and dining area. There’s also a bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin. Access to a shared garden and individual decking area allows you to take in the amazing views of the sand dunes and Budle Bay.
You’ll find a comfortable twin and double bedroom with wardrobes and storage drawers on the first floor.
- TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD player
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Fridge freezer
- Coffee maker
- Multi fuel stove with starter pack provided
- Cot and high chair
- Electric heating
- Towels and linen included
- Secure bike store
- Horse riding
- Boat trips
- Bird watching
- Historic landmarks.
The other properties within the collection at Heather Cottages can be booked along with Brown Owl and Grey Heron Lodge to create accommodation for up to 34 people.
Dogs are welcome. Please note that there is a charge of £25 per dog per week or £40 for a 2 week stay. We an accommodate 2 medium dogs or 1 large dog.
BEAU MONDE LEISURE
- Pool Hall with 11.5 metre by 6 metre by 1.35m deep swimming pool complete with gentle massage water features, integrated bubble pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Separate male/female & accessible changing rooms with showers and lockers.
- Fitness Suite equipped with a range of equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, upright cycle, spin bike, multi-gym, rowing machines.
- Games Room with selection of games.
- Quiet Room providing a relaxing space with soft furnishings and views over the pool hall.
- 5% Discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes products) at Beau Monde on production of your key fob
- 5% Discount on food at The Apple Core & Apple Inn on production of your key fob.