- £1,983 per week
- £283 per night
- 11 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 double beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Open fire or woodburner
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A beautiful stone built house in the ideal Northumbrian country village setting. Located on 'The Wynding' in Bamburgh, Wynding House is almost sitting in the shadow of Bamburgh Castle and just a short stroll from the beach. With five bedrooms, three large bathrooms and a shower room, this house provides very spacious living. Wynding House also has its own gated driveway, ample parking and a large wall enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
The ground floor entrance leads into the lounge which has a stunning view of Bamburgh castle. This room also features an open fire, original wooden window shutters, ample seating, a television with Freeview, DVD player and a large selection of DVD's, books and games. The spacious dining room has a second television, Freeview, DVD player as well as a comfortable sofa.
The large kitchen benefits from under floor heating, a dishwasher, microwave and plenty of pots and pans. There is a breakfast area which seats between six and eight people and leads on to a utility room with a second sink and washing machine/dryer. The ground floor also encompasses a shower room and WC.
There is a large family bathroom on the first floor with both free standing bath and walk in shower. The first floor also comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a king size bed, a second bedroom with king size bed, and a very pretty single room. These bedrooms overlook the garden and also have raised views of the Castle.
The second floor comprises a family room with a king size bed and two single beds and a double bedded room. Both of these bedrooms share a family bathroom with corner shower and free standing bath. Each room has been tastefully decorated in soothing, muted shades and furnished with luxury and comfort in mind. Lavish linens and soft furnishings have been carefully chosen to compliment the property.
- Oil central heating
- Freeview TV's
- DVD players
- Underfloor heating in some downstairs rooms
- Logs for the open fire are provided
- All bed linen and towels are included
- For children there are 2 cots, a crib, 2 high chairs and stairgates at the property (please note, we do not supply a mattress or bed linen for the cot)
- A varied selection of children's books, DVDs and games are available, as well as buckets and spades
- Private parking in the driveway
- Boat trips
- Bird watching
- Horse riding
- Historical landmarks
The Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Wynding House have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable and valid on bookings taking place in 2020). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Fitness Class Studio (Classes time table can be found on The Ocean Club website)
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non Members welcome)
- Dog Friendly Licensed Coffee Shop open 9am – 9pm (Non Members welcome)
- Limited Free Customer Parking
- Free WIFI
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog.