- £576 per week
- £82 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Welcome pack
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
DescriptionWith full, uninterrupted views of Craster harbour and the North Sea from all front windows, Fisherman's Cottage provides a tranquil holiday setting with an idyllic garden embedded into the harbour walls, affording breath-taking views. This mid-terraced stone cottage has been owned by the same family for over 100 years and improvements have been made over time so that it now offers comfortable accommodation for 6 people over 3 floors.
Situated in the centre of this thriving coastal village the cottage has a rear grassed garden and both on and off road parking, a must in the height of the season. Just over the road from the front door, towards the harbour, is a delightful small enclosed garden with bench seat, wooden table and chairs - so tempting to sit out with a cup of tea, the newspapers and relax as the harbour activity captivates you!
Craster, steeped in local tradition and centred on the harbour, is now a thriving tourist spot with artist's gallery, enviable food at The Jolly Fisherman Inn and the hugely popular working smoke house producing Robson's Craster Kippers! The Coastal Path leads from the heart of Craster northward across the grassed shoreline towards Dunstanburgh Castle and then on to the sandy beaches at Embleton, Newton by The Sea and northwards to Beadnell and beyond.
- The main entrance from car parking area is via the rear door into a porch which also houses the fridge and freezer
- Front door accesses from the harbour road and leads into small entrance hall
KitchenThe compact but versatile kitchen is well equipped with good cookware, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- Fridge and freezer are situated in the adjacent rear porch
- Note this property does not have a dishwasher.
Dining RoomThe separate dining room is adjacent to both the kitchen and lounge
- Dining table & chairs
- Built in dresser and storage cupboards
- Portable flat screen TV
- CD player
LoungeTo the front of the house with outstanding views of the Harbour
- A comfortable carpeted room with seating for up to 6
- Coffee tables
- Large TV
- DVD Player
Bedrooms and Bathroom
- 2 first floor double bedrooms - one to front of house with sea views
- Family bathroom (bath with shower over) whb and wc
- 2nd floor twin bedroom with harbour views
- Selection of Books and Games
- Portable flat screen TV in Dining Room
- CD player.
- DVD player
Outside FacilitiesTo the Rear
- Parking for 2 cars (not immediately adjacent but close to the property)
To the Front
- Across a minor lane, a tiered garden with patio furniture overlooking Craster Harbour
- On-street parking - not designated
- Bedding (duvets per bed & 2 pillows per person)
- Bed linen - towels are not provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning materials
- Night storage, electric convector and oil filled radiator heating
- There is a telephone installed with an 'Honesty Box' as there is poor mobile reception in Craster
Special Notes and ConditionsNotes and Conditions:
- There is a telephone installed with an 'Honesty Box' as there is poor mobile reception in Craster.
- Regret cot, stair gate and high chair are NOT available.
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
With full, uninterrupted views of Craster harbour and the North Sea from all front windows, this mid-terraced 3 storey stone cottage has been owned by the same family for over 100 years and improvements have been made over time so that it now offers comfortable accommodation for 6 people
Situated in the centre of Craster, the cottage has a rear grassed garden and both on and off road parking, a must in the height of the season. Just over the road from the front door, towards the harbour, is a delightful small enclosed garden with bench seat, wooden table and chairs.
Craster, steeped in local tradition and centred on the harbour, is now a thriving tourist spot with working smoke house producing Robson's Craster Kippers, as well as a few local eateries.