- £610 per week
- £87 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 4 single Zip&Link beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Welcome pack
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- As some bedrooms at this property offer flexible bed configurations (see property description) please ensure you state your preferences in the booking note field of the website booking page so that the housekeeper can prepare the property for your arrival.
Upper Deck is an East facing apartment in the prestigious Seafield Development on the sea front in Seahouses. With stunning views out to sea, to Seahouses Harbour and directly to the Farne Islands, its location could not be bettered for those who wish to holiday in a property close to the village facilities with the added attraction of a fabulous view point from which to while away the hours watching the world go by.
This lovely first floor apartment offers a dining kitchen well equipped and finished, together with a lounge area and balcony, designed to take advantage of stunning views: directly over open sea to the Farne Islands and south east overlooking the busy Seahouses Harbour. Upper Deck comfortably sleeps up to 4 people in two ensuite bedrooms (one with bath, one with shower), both rooms having beds which will be set up as Super King Doubles, though either or both can be requested twins if preferred. The master bedroom also has sea views. An infant in travel cot can also be accommodated.
The finish and decor of the apartment is of the highest quality, designed and implemented by the owners cousin who is an interior designer. Linens and towels are from "the White Company".
One non-shedding well behaved dog welcome.
- A security protected communal front door leads to a staircase to the first floor, where the apartment has its own front door into the entrance hall
- At the rear of the property is the bright and airy kitchen dining room with balcony
- Oven, hob and extractor
- Ample good quality cookware, utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses and serving ware
- A full kitchen inventory is available on request
- Dining area in kitchen
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- With stunning views to the East over the sea to the Farne Islands and South East to the Harbour of Seahouses
- Large sofa and winged chair
- Coffee table
- Smart TV providing both Freeview TV and Netflix TV
- CD/Radio/ Ipod Dock
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1, super king bed which will be set as a double unless specifically requested to be a twin. En-suite with a bath with shower over wash hand basin and wc
- Bedroom 2, twin beds unless specifically requested as super king double. En-suite with a shower wash hand basin and wc
- Both bedrooms come with ample storage space
- Hall storage includes washing machine/dryer
- Smart TV providing both Freeview TV and Netflix TV for films and tv on demand in the lounge
- Bring your smart phone, tablet, game station or lap top and plug in, therefore we do not provide a DVD player
- Both bedrooms have wall mounted TV
- CD/Radio/ Ipod Dock
- Selection of Books, games, maps etc
- Two private balconies - one to the front overlooking the rocky shore towards the Farne Islands, and one to the rear off the kitchen dining room.
- Both balconies have table and chairs
- 1 designated car parking space
- 1 lockable storage unit on car parking level - great for storage of cycles or other leisure gear
The Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of 7 Seafield - Upper Deck have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable and valid on bookings taking place in 2020). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Fitness Class Studio (Classes time table can be found on The Ocean Club website)
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non Members welcome)
- Dog Friendly Licensed Coffee Shop open 9am – 9pm (Non Members welcome)
- Limited Free Customer Parking
- Free WIFI
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
What's Included at Upper Deck
- Bedding (duvets per bed & 2 pillows per person)
- Bed linen
- Towels (hand & bath sheet per person)
- Kitchen towel
- Oven glove
- A complimentary supply of tea, coffee, milk and sweet treat
- A full list of welcome kitchen and toiletry supplies is available on request
- A starter selection of toiletries will be provided
- Netflix, viewable on smart TV - enables you to make a choice of films, TV programmes and shows over and above Freeview channels, plus you can bring your smart phone, tablet, game station or lap top and plug in, therefore we do not provide a DVD player.
- High chair
- Parking for 1 car
- 1 lockable storage unit on car parking level
What can be arranged at Upper Deck
- Travel cot (no mattress or linen supplied)
- High chair is provided free of charge please request
- 1 small non-shedding well behaved dog welcome.
- Travel Cot (to hire, no mattress or linen supplied)
- High Chair
- Ocean Club Membership (charges apply) Fitness Suite, 20m pool, spa, and also free entry to Health & Beauty area (appointments required charges apply see treatment menu on site), and Coffee Shop.
Bringing your dog on holiday to 7 Seafield
7 Seafield welcomes one well behaved non-shedding dog @ £25.00 per dog per week or part thereof. When you book you will be asked to provide some information about your pet which will aide the owner in ensuring that the property is set up to welcome them.
A bit of K9 etiquette should be observed during your stay:-
- Your pet should not be left in the property unattended (unless crated - crates can be hired)
- Your pet should not be allowed in the bedrooms or on furniture
- On booking for your pet, you are confirming that it is fully up to date on its flea treatment.
The following can be hired:
- Dog duvet
- Plastic dog bed
- Dog crate medium
Special Notes & Conditions
Notes and Conditions:
• Upper Deck's electric heating and hot water systems are supported by, but not solely operated by, Solar panels.
• A high chair is available but must be requested on your booking prior to arrival, please add to the comments box when online booking, or ask when making a telephone booking.
• This property can be booked with Portside which is next door for a further 4 people in one great location. Each apartment has been set up to enable up to 8 dining together.
• The property is non-smoking throughout.
• 1 non-shedding well behaved dog welcome @ £25 per week or part thereof.
• 16 stairs from ground floor to apartment
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
Excellent and clean apartment with everything you need.
Having stayed at many holiday properties in the past we found that 7 upper deck to be an excellent holiday property and would recommend it to anyone.
Definitely a 5 star apartment.
Lovely flat to stay in. Having a dog it was so good to just cross the road onto a grass area with a path that led you along to the beach. Lovely area.
We had a fantastic week. The Apartment is in an excellent location and is equipped with everything you need. The sea views were fantastic. We enjoyed walking on the beach and golf course across to Beadnell and just ambling on other occasions. The pubs are great and the Cornish pasties from the butchers were delicious. Fish and chips from Lewis Restaurant and a takeaway from Brassiere are well recommended. A visit to Holy Island and Lindisfarne is a great day out.
What a lovely apartment! We had everything we needed and it was a very comfortable place to stay. Off street parking behind the block was very welcome and it really felt like a home from home. The balcony with the supplied binoculars was a real boon too! Excellent position and we would definitely stay again.
Great place to stay in Seahouses . Apartment is spotless clean and modern facilities make our stay very enjoyable. This is our 6th time staying here and we would not even consider anywhere else.