Luxury Northumberland Holiday Cottages
Everyone likes a bit of pampering on their holiday, if your surroundings are top notch, then your holiday won't be spoilt by England's often inclement weather, you can take advantage of all the little extras an owner has put a lot of thought and care into providing to make their holiday cottage just that little step above the average.
Here at Stay Northumbria, we are pleased to say that our owners are proving to be amongst the best in the land. It is no mean feat to prepare a property and maintain it to the consistently high standard to achieve a Visit England Gold Award so look no further.
Our 5 * Gold award holiday cottages and apartment
- Hastings House, Seahouses - purpose built holiday cottage which Sleeps up to 10 in 5 bedrooms - also Visit England Pets Welcome, Walkers Welcome, and Families Welcome, also now in its 11th consecutive year at 5* Gold. A clean sweep once again.
- The Cartshed @ Westfield, between Seahouses & Bamburgh - traditionally styled holiday self-catering cottage Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - also Visit England Pets Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Families Welcome. In its 7th year at 5* Gold.
- Well done to Portland, Beadnell, having retained its 5* Gold award this year. The property also boasts the Welcome Awards for Pets, Walkers and Families.
Our 4 * Gold award holiday cottages
- Homildon Cottage near Wooler - Recently refurbished, a traditional cottage which sleeps up to 8 and borders Northumberland National Park - also Visit England Pets Welcome, Walkers Welcome, Cyclists Welcome and Families Welcome. Became a 4* Gold award property at its first assessment and is now in its 3rd year at 4*Gold.
- Powder House Seahouses - 2 storey refurbished traditional cottage, sleeps 4 in two bedrooms, with bathroom and separate shower room. Also Visit England Walkers, Cyclists, and Families Welcome. Made 4* Gold back in 2012 following a major refurbishment.
- Beach Plaice Seahouses - well done on your first Visit England assessment at attaining a 4* Gold Award, a great achievement for this lovely 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom coastal property just a stones throw from the North Beach on the edge of Seahouses.
- Aidanfield - Fenwick - recently refurbished studio apartment with separate kitchen and bathroom, really well finished and equipped, also Visit England Walkers, Cyclists and Pets Welcome. Made 4* Gold at first attempt after refurb under new owner.